Some days you want to stay in your PJs all morning. Not look at the time and letting the morning roll on into the afternoon without getting anything done except eating brunch. This is the recipe for those days. Ready in about the same time it takes to brew your coffee. The key is to get the best ingredients you can find. Think french butter, artisan goats cheese, fresh baked sourdough and Maldon sea salt flakes. Give it a go and let me know what you think.
Prosciutto, peach and goats cheese toast
Sweet and savoury summer toast, simple to make with wow factor that elevates it for special occasions.
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 25 mins
- 2 slices sourdough
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 4 tablespoons soft goats cheese
- 1 peach, cut into slices
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon salt flakes
- Lightly toast the sourdough and butter the slices.
- Top with goats cheese, peach slices, blackberries and prosciutto.
- Drizzle with honey, sprinkle with salt and enjoy!
- You could also try lightly frying the prosciutto and peach slices to enhance the flavour.